Monday, May 23, 2011

An Unofficial Vote for Ron Paul

Although I have not officially decided if I would vote for Ron Paul in 2012, I certainly feel he is a better candidate then other front runners. So in an attempt to understand him better, to work things out in my own mind and to open your mind to the possibilities, I am going to start blogging about Ron Paul. His past, his present and his future presidency.

To start out, I would like to say that I feel Ron Paul is as close to being an honest politician as one can be. I know that "honest politics" is an oxymoron, but I am one of those optimistic fools who continually hopes for at least one leader who isn't a complete scoundrel. This is part of why I really like Ron Paul. Not only is he known as "Mr. No" for never being able to be bought by lobbyist, but he has never compromised his true values just to get a vote or get on anyone's good side.

In any case, I'll save my further thoughts for my next blog. Let's just say this first blog opens the way. I haven't yet decided whether or not to vote for Ron Paul in 2012, but I'm leaning that way. So you could say this is my "unofficial" vote for Ron Paul.


http://www.cafepress.com/Sorbile/7821230

No comments:

Post a Comment